Why a Villa might be a good choice for your next getaway
- Villas offer more privacy
- Villas are quieter
- Villas can be a better value
- Villas give you more space
- Villas are perfect for families or larger groups
- Villas offer extra amenities like kitchens, laundry, pools, views, etc.
- Villas are often one of a kind properties
- Villas can be found all over the world, offering a variety of lodging styles and types
Who might benefit from a Villa
If you are having a small destination wedding a villa (or a couple of villas) might be the perfect solution to keeping costs down and having a more intimate experience. Many villas offer concierge service, chef or maid service for an extra cost if you want a more upscale ceremony and reception.
Some couples want to get away from the hustle and bustle and just revel in each others company. There are one bedroom villas in most ideal honeymoon destinations.
Families and Groups
Villas offer an economical option for families and large groups who might otherwise have to pay for several hotel rooms. They offer space to spread out, but also create togetherness with family/group meals. Kids can come to eat as they are, no having to get dressed to go eat at a hotel restaurant. There is enough space for everyone to spread out and come and go as they please.
Authentic Experience - Live like a local
Many travelers want to experience a destination as authentically as possible. Some villas are strategically located so guest can immerse themselves in the local culture. They can visit neighborhood shops, restaurants and cultural attractions.
Alternate Lifestyle - Live like a millionaire
Perhaps you want to try out a lifestyle you have never experienced before, there are luxury villas that will create that experience for you. Live like a rock star in a Tuscany villa, or a movie star in a secluded villa on a Caribbean island, or be the lady of the manor in a French chateau. Even if you are not a millionaire you can have the experience of being one for a week.
What you may potentially give up
- Villas can be isolated
- No restaurant, bar, spa or casino at your villa. *Some villas are part of a larger resort and may offer these amenities.
- No 24-hour room service - unless you pay for a private buter
- Villas are more "do it yourself" - hotels offer every try of assistance with only a phone call, but unless you hire a chef, butler, maid service or concierge, most of the time you are on your own
- Villas may not be handicap accessible
If you decide that a villa is right for your next getaway what should you do? Contact me and I will find the perfect fit for you based on your ideal vacation vision. There are many reputable companies that I work with to ensure that we secure your dream villa.
If you would like to peruse some villas I invite you to check out Villas of Distinction.